Monday 16 February 2015

Talking ,bout This Generation - Box Card


BOX CARD FOR A MOD

Was asked to make a card for a Man who's favourite band is the Who
&
His passion is his Lambretta

I decided I wanted something with a WOW factor, the colours being Red, 
White and blue.

I  use an old second hand book shop,  close to home and found the images I wanted to use.
I copied the image of the Lambretta six times to enable me to give the finished image a 3D appearance.

The base of the card was made up using AdorableScorable from Hunkydory in Royal blue
Scored along the long side at 7, 14, 21, 28 cms
Turn the card 90 degrees and score at 11cm through the first 3 panels, leaving one full panel for the back. Cut the top leftover edge away to enable you to attach together to make the box.
I lined the inner 3 flaps with Blue & Red Adorable Scorable, I used White Centura Pearl on all of the white Layers., decreasing each layer by 2mm to give the matt and layer effect.
Each picture of the Who was cut down to measure 6cm wide 10cm tall.

To complete the finished box I attached the Lambretta to the back panel,
To fill any gaps I used a Britannia Die, which has stars and swirls and attached them to the inner strips.
Along with sentiments I made to match up with the overall appearance of the card.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me blog,   I am very sorry I have been away for a while but I've been trying to build a facebook blog to, which I can say is growing steadily.  
So until the next time, (which I promise will not be as long as this time), take care and stay well.

Much love
Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment