Thursday 12 June 2014

Pink Baby Shower

Hello again Crafty peeps.  Today I want to share a card I made for a Baby Shower.  I have never done one before, but I think times are changing and more and more different things are being celebrated.

My preference of basic cardstock is Centura Pearl.  I love it. Its versatile.  Brilliant for boxes as its sturdy, but equally good as a cardbase.


As you can see, I've used the Create a Card die by Crafters Companion Die'sire Range.  The chosen die is Decadance.  This is my personal favourite.  Its so versatile. I have also used the Cradle by Tattered Lace.
As you can see I only used the outer part Create a card.  I also cut 2 cradles, a white and pink.
The finished card is 8 x 8 and a side easel.
Materials used were;- 2 x A4 Lilac Centura Pearl card
                                  2 x A4 Pink Centura Pearl
                                  2 x White (Hint of Silver) Centura Pearl
                                  A small piece of double sided sticky paper ( to cut white cradle)
                                  1 x Silver Holographic card
                                  Crushed Satin Pink Ribbon, enough for a double bow
                                  An off cut of vellum and some peel offs.
A peel off of a stork on top off vellum.  Using a ball tool to gently raise the vellum and give the stork shape,

I hope you like today's share, that all until next time.  Take Care, and by for now.
Jo xx
ps.  Sorry about the quality of the second picture.  It wasn't very good lighting.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Joanna love your choice of colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer. Appreciate your views. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Joanna really lovely hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete