Thursday 12 June 2014

Thinking of You

Not everyone likes the word 'Sympathy'.  I know my Mum doesn't.  With this in mind, if I have ever need to make a condolence card, I tend to go for 'Thinking of you'.  This is only a small card (A6),

Once again I use my favourite Centura Pearl, (hint of Silver) from Crafter's Companion.
I also use embossed Centura Pearl from the Embossilious Folders again Crafter's Companion,
Silver Mirri Card
Black Crush Silk Ribbon
3 Ivy die cuts (Signature die)
A Lily from my stash and a bow
                            Make and A6 cardbase by Scoring an A5 in Half using Centura Pearl (hint of silver)
Wrap the ribbon across the embossed Card, securing on the back
Mat and Layer the Mirri and embossed cardstock
Arrange the Ivy die cuts and adhere with glue dots
Wrap the stem of the Lily around a pencil so you have a coil
Lay the lily in the centre of  the Ivy die cuts
Finish with a bow and a 'thinking of you' sentiment

I also use an insert for a professional finish


Thanks about it from me today.  Happy Crafting and hope to see you next time 
Crafty love, Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment